You Can Make The Difference
All children and families deserve access to excellent mental healthcare services.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Provide Financial Support
- Make a sustaining monthly donation to the Guidance Center. Any amount, no matter how large or small, will mean the world to children and families in need of care.
- Sponsor a special event or specific program with a one-time or recurring donation.
- Honor a loved one or acknowledge a family event through a gift to the Guidance Center.
- Demonstrate your concern for the welfare of the children in your community by taking advantage of a naming opportunity at one of our three sites.
- Shop at Amazon Smile.
2. Donate Your Time or Talent
- Volunteer as a tutor for children ages 6 to 18 or help at the Children’s Center, our childcare center at Nassau County Family Court.
- Join an event committee and help with our Gala, Golf & Tennis Classic or Spring Luncheon.
- Take part in our Parenthood Advisory Council that presents workshops and forums of interest to families.
- Join our Business Advisory Council and serve as our ambassador to corporate Long Island.
- Share your marketing, social media, website or PR savvy by joining our Communications Advisory Board.
3. Share Your Connections
- Does your business support local non-profits? Do you sit on the board of a foundation? Are you a member of a local service organization? Introduce us, or let’s have lunch to discuss how we might work together to build a stronger, healthier community.