Clinical Social Worker
Clinical Social Work with young children and families, group work, case management, and milieu intervention.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides evaluation and treatment services, including individual, group and family therapy.
- Conducts initial screenings, provides crisis intervention as needed, as well as maintains all relevant forms, reports and documentation.
- Works closely with RFTS team members, including staff psychiatrists and therapists in team meetings and planned interventions.
- Maintains contact with referring and other involved professionals as needed.
- Provides case management as needed including information and referral services to clients and collaterals.
- Attends weekly team meetings and supervision for support.
- Staff is expected to work up to two evenings a week.